Any order placed, including Samples orders, is deemed to constitute acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Samples are for personal use only. In purchasing any samples the client agrees that they will be for their own personal use only and will not be replicated, in part or whole, by themselves or a third party.
- The cost of any samples purchased will be refunded on the final invoice when a full stationery order is placed with Purple Daisy Cards.
- Payment for samples is by Paypal only. The prices shown include postage costs and administration charges.
- There is no minimum order quantity for any item of stationery.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks, from receipt of the deposit payment to the delivery of your order, depending on the quantities ordered. We operate a booking system and the client will be advised of the earliest production and completion dates once their order form has been received.
- Orders placed less than 4½ months before your wedding date will be classed as Urgent Orders. We will always try our best to accommodate urgent orders, however this is entirely dependent on the availability in our bookings diary. Urgent Orders required within 6-8 weeks will incur an additional cost of 25% of the total order value, to enable us to fast-track your order.
- Urgent Orders required within 4-6 weeks will incur an additional cost of 50-75% of the total order value – please contact us to check availability.
- Please note that we are unable to produce any order in less than 4 weeks.
- All prices are shown in the price lists and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Any price increase will not affect orders that have been confirmed by receipt of the deposit payment.
- A one-off consultation fee of £49 is charged for our Bespoke Design Service. This includes research of ideas, generation of outline sketches and production of two samples. Should you require any additional sketches to be turned into samples, each additional sample will be charged at our normal samples rate.
- Once a bespoke design has been finalised, a full quote will be produced for the all the items of stationery you require. This quote will be valid for 30 days from the date of printing, after which time Purple Daisy Cards retains the right to amend the quote to reflect current price changes.
- All postage and packaging is charged per delivery and at cost, and is therefore included on the final invoice for each part of your order.
Deposit and Payment
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total order value is required with your order form to secure your booking in our diary and to allow production of your order to commence. The remaining balance for each delivery of your order will be invoiced separately, as your items become ready for dispatch. Items will not leave our premises until payment has cleared in our bank, so please allow 5-8 working days from our receipt of your final payment for your goods to arrive.
- Payment can be made by cheque (payable to ‘Purple Daisy Cards’), or by Paypal, however please note an additional administration charge will be added to all payments made by Paypal (except for payments for Samples orders, where this charge has already been included).
- For orders with a total value of £50 or less, the full amount must be paid before work commences on your order, however please contact us for your final invoice before payment is made as we will have to add postage costs to your order.
- All goods remain the property of Purple Daisy Cards until payment has been received in full and cleared through our bank.
- If an order is cancelled within 5 days of Purple Daisy Cards confirming receipt of your deposit, Purple Daisy Cards will retain 50% of the deposit payment, and refund the difference.
- If an order is cancelled within 5 days of the proofs being approved, Purple Daisy Cards will retain the full deposit paid.
- If an order is cancelled 5 days or more after the proofs have been approved, production on the order will have commenced and payment for the total order must be made in full.
- For items where no proof is required (blank Place cards etc.), if an order is cancelled within 5 days of the deposit being received, Purple Daisy Cards will retain the full deposit paid, and if cancelled after 5 days, payment must be made in full.
- Proofs are provided for all items of stationery containing personalised printed text. These are text-only proofs, posted or emailed to you on A4 paper, and are for you to check the spelling, wording and setting out, prior to printing. Should you require a full mock-up of your stationery for your proof, these can be purchased at our normal Samples rate.
- For Place cards, Table Name/Number cards, Table Plans and Escort cards, the proof will be provided as a colour PDF document.
- It is the client’s responsibility to check all details on the proofs very carefully and indicate any amendments, where upon we will issue an amended proof. We will not go to print on your stationery/inserts until we have received final approval of the proofs from you. We will not be responsible for any mistakes discovered after this time and all revisions required once an item has gone to print will incur an additional reprinting cost.
- Any failure on the client’s part to meet our text and proofing deadlines will cause a delay in the production of your order (please read our FAQs for information).
- You will be notified by email and receipt of your final invoice, that your order is ready for dispatch. Your stationery will only be delivered once final payment has been received and has cleared in our bank account.
- Delivery will be made by the Royal Mail Special Delivery service, which will require a signature upon receipt. Please ensure that the delivery address shown on your final invoice is the most appropriate for delivery and notify us immediately of any changes required.
- Postage and packing costs for each consignment of your order will be charged at cost and will be shown on your final invoice for that consignment.
- Invitations and Reply Cards will be delivered by the date agreed when your order was originally confirmed. It is the clients’ responsibility to ensure when agreeing this date with Purple Daisy Cards, that the client has allowed sufficient time after receipt of their stationery for the invitations to be written and posted out to their guests before the wedding day.
- All other items of stationery will be delivered to the client one week before the date of the wedding, as stated on the order form.
- Where the client has failed to meet the text and proofing deadlines specified, Purple Daisy Cards accepts no responsibility for any delays caused to delivery dates (please read our FAQs for information).
- We take every care in packaging your stationery for delivery. Purple Daisy Cards will not accept any liability for loss or damage caused to a parcel during delivery. In the unlikely event that your parcel suffers any damage, you MUST write the word ‘damaged’ when signing for the parcel and report any damage to us within 1 day of receipt. We will do our best to reclaim the cost of the order from Royal Mail, but this process may take a while and we cannot guarantee to receive back any or the full amount. Any reprints required due to damage in the post will be charged for at the full amount.
- Purple Daisy Cards accepts no responsibility for any loss incurred due to late delivery of parcels for reasons outside our control (postal strikes etc.).
- All our stationery is made to order for each customer and we hold no items in stock. Therefore, due to the personal nature of each order, we do not accept returns and we only make refunds and exchanges if your goods are faulty.
- In the unlikely event you wish to make a complaint regarding any faults in your stationery, you must tell us in writing within 3 days of receiving your order – no claims will be entertained after this period.
- The client should be aware that the materials used in our stationery and packaging are not toys and are not suitable for children.
- Whilst we make every effort to achieve uniformity in our products, the client accepts that all items are individually handmade and that slight variations will naturally occur.
- Whilst every attempt is made to represent our products as accurately as possible, the client accepts that the images we publish are for illustrative purposes only and that due to printing processes, very minor variations in colour may occur between items.
- All products are subject to availability of materials. Purple Daisy Cards cannot be held liable for discontinued materials. In such cases we will endeavour to find a suitable alternative, with your approval.
- Where stationery is purchased in multiple orders over a length of time, Purple Daisy Cards does not guarantee continued availability of materials.
- The client is responsible for obtaining permission for printed reproductions of any material, poems, hymns, songs etc. that the client requests be used in their stationery. This includes material printed in the invitations and in Orders of Ceremony booklets and Order of Day cards. The client indemnifies Purple Daisy Cards against any action brought against it for breach of a third parties’ copyright.
- All personal information collected is for the sole use of Purple Daisy Cards. We will not pass your details on to any other party without your prior written consent, except for the purpose of debt collection if necessary.
- This site does not store personal information about you or your computer for stats, marketing or adverting purposes.
- Your personal details are only made known to us if you place an order or fill out the contact form.
- If you would still like to disable cookies, you can use the privacy settings in your browser to prevent any websites from setting them on your computer. Please note that this will likely cause some sites to stop functioning correctly when you visit them. For more information on how to adjust the cookie settings on your browser you might find the following links useful:
Please note we are not responsible for the content on external sites.
Internet Explorer – http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
Chrome – https://www.google.com/chrome/intl/en-GB/more/privacy.html
Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Clear%20Recent%20History
Safari – http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/5.0/en/9277.html
Opera – http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/